You can integrate your eCommerce shop with Brevo and benefit from great analytics and extended segmentation capabilities.
- Analyse your customer conversions in the dashboard from new and returning customers along with the metrics about your most purchased product.
- Monitor specific metrics on your products like the amount of revenue you got from a key products etc.
- Retention analysis for your customers. Understand how likely is for your customers to visit again your store.
Here you will find how to get access to the eCommerce APIs :
- If you don't have an API key yet you can generate one following this guide: How to get your API key .
- Enter your credentials in the field
You can use the cURL request below to activate the eCommerce app in your Brevo account.
curl --request POST \ --url https://api.brevo.com/v3/ecommerce/activate \ --header 'accept: application/json' \ --header 'api-key: <YOUR_CREDENTIALS> '
After calling the activation endpoint you should receive a status code of
200 with a response message indicating your eCommerce application will be activated soon. After a few minutes, you will be able to access the eCommerce application in the UI and make use of all the available endpoints.
Updated about 2 months ago