External feeds includes external content from webpages into your Brevo emails. The API is used in a way that it sends requests to the URL where the content is situated and then it updates the content in emails. You can use external feeds for various use cases such as:
- You can send product recommendations for your customers in your online store.
- You can show trends on cryptocurrency.
- These can be used by finance companies, to monitor a stock.
You should keep in mind some requirements before getting started with External feeds. To use the endpoints you have to:
- Create a user account with Brevo.
- Log into your Brevo account.
- Use an API key. You can consult Guides > Welcome to get your API key from from the Brevo developers dashboard.
Updated about 2 months ago